If you need to e-mail your questions or comments about the Go Direct® Program, do not send your Social Security number or account numbers through e-mail.
Due to the high volume of e-mail requests received, please allow for up to 10 business days for a response.
If you have questions about your personal bank account, please contact your Bank or Credit Union.
If you have questions about your individual federal payment, contact your paying agency. Below are toll-free telephone numbers for the major federal benefit agencies.
- Social Security Administration: (800) 772-1213
- Department of Veterans Affairs: (800) 827-1000
- Railroad Retirement Board: (877) 772-5772
- Department of Labor: (800) 638-7072
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service: (800) 321-1080
- Office of Personnel Management: (888)767-6738 (Washington, DC area only: (202) 606-0500)